Pharm-Olam has conducted clinical trials in Ukraine since 2004 and we have an office in the capital city of Kiev. Data from our Ukraine studies supported successful US NDA and EMA approval for Crohn's disease, gram positive infections, and urinary retention.
Our office in Kiev has drug storage facilities that include:
- Storage of IMP and other CT materials at room temperature
- Storage at subzero temperatures (till -90C)
- Humidity and temperature control system
- Power outage alarm system
- Power generator (in case of power outage)
- Storage agreements with outside companies (in case of long-term power outage)
- Security system and program support
- Transportation logistics are handled by agreements with local couriers to sites not in the region of our offices
- Local sites are supplied by our own couriers
Ukraine provides great cost advantages with lower investigator fees compared to the US and Western Europe and hospital costs are generally provided by the state.
Pharm-Olam offers comprehensive services and functional outsourcing for Phase I to IV clinical research studies in Ukraine, including monitoring, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, data management, project management, and biostatistics.
Our Ukraine operations were recognized in the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Catalogue as #6 among 300,000 companies based on financial statements following companies such as Microsoft and Samsung. An English translation of the award can be found here.
For more information on conducting clinical trials with Pharm-Olam in Ukraine, please Contact Us.