Pharm-Olam has conducted clinical trials in Russia since 1997 and we have offices in strategically populated cities of Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Novosibirsk which have the highest number of government approved sites for clinical trials. Data from our Russia studies supported successful US NDA and EMA approval for Crohn's disease, gastric cancer, and gram positive infections.
Our office in Moscow has drug storage facilities that include:
- Storage of IMP and other CT materials at room temperature
- Storage at subzero temperatures (till -90C)
- Humidity and temperature control system
- Power outage alarm system
- Power generator (in case of power outage)
- Storage agreements with outside companies (in case of long-term power outage)
- Security system and program support
- Transportation logistics are handled by agreements with local couriers to sites not in the region of our offices
- Local sites are supplied by our own couriers
Russia provides great cost advantages with lower investigator fees compared to the US and Western Europe and hospital costs are generally provided by the state.
Pharm-Olam offers comprehensive services and functional outsourcing for Phase I to IV clinical research studies in Russia, including monitoring, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, data management, project management, and biostatistics.
For more information on conducting clinical trials with Pharm-Olam in Russia, please Contact Us.